Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Who We Are:
The H&PS Sales Center of Excellence team is the engine behind driving the growth of Health and Public Sector business. We support the H&PS Sales teams in CoE-supported pursuits.
What You Will Do:
The H&PS Sales Cross-Domain Deputy Team Lead provides guidance and leadership for the Cross-Domain Team. They manage the SMEs responsible for our sales response strategy for Cross-Domain functional content within the Public Sector. They will provide pre-sales support for opportunities supported by the H&PS Sales Center of Excellence team. The Deputy Team Lead will collaborate with Domain Sales Managers and Proposal Managers and is responsible for managing the Cross-Domain functional components for our solutions.
This position plays an important H&PS, Accenture Sales, and CoE team facing role, responsible for building credibility with key internal clients by directly supporting sales teams to drive CoE-supported pursuits.
- Maintain a sales and technical knowledge of Accenture's approach for the Public Sector Cross-Domain functional areas supported by the CoE
- Provide experience and insights for Cross-Domain topics specifically for the Public Sector industry
- Research and incorporate client and industry insights within sales content
- Develop and maintain clear, concise, and accurate information, and ensure content and branding aligns with corporate style and conventions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Professional Services, Delivery Teams, Sales Originators, Domain Teams, and Proposal Management, to create, review, and complete sales content.
- Participates in and contributes to process development and Team internal initiatives
- Acts as a reviewer, coach, and mentor to junior colleagues
What you need:
- 6+ years of experience, preferably in the public sector marketplace, across sales, solutioning and/or delivering information technology, consulting, or IT product implementation services
3+ years experience in sales and/or proposal development and management
- Minimum of 1 year prior related professional experience in managing a team
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree
You get extra credit for:
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to help lead team through complex, high-volume and fast-paced assignments
- People developer
- Ability to produce high quality and professional deliverables
- Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks, and opportunities at a time
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.