- Originate and develop Salesforce specific opportunities
- Take the qualified opportunities through the sales process to successfully close the sale
- Develop and manage new Client relationships
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new Salesforce offerings and services
- Drive Salesforce sales for Systems Integration work across existing and new clients in North America
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements and define service requirements for new services
- Leverage industry expertise to influence clients in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities
- Expand our work into new areas of the client’s business through new offerings and services using approved contracting channels
- Forecast and manage resource requirement optimally
- Plan and prioritize activities for the team / meets deadlines consistently
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling multi-tenant cloud solutions, ideally Salesforce in one or more of the following; Contact Center, Case Management, Citizen Engagement, Health and Human Services
- Minimum of 3 years’ successfully selling multi-million-dollar deals against an individual quota/target exceeding $5M/year in the Salesforce Space
- Minimum of 2 years Public Sector industry experience in providing technology solutions to Government entities
- Minimum 4 years’ developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with new and existing C-level relationships beyond the CIO
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of the marketplace and delivery of Salesforce solutions
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Demonstrated communication skills at the Executive level within a Government organization
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.