- Act as a trusted advisor and guide to organizations and Agile teams throughout their Lean-Agile transformation, particularly in Agile software development mindsets, practices, and tools
- Work with Agile development teams to improve their processes and work to release higher-quality products and services with more predictability
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular Extreme Programming (XP) practices, including but not limited to test-driven development (TDD), test coverage, automation, pairing/mobbing, code refactoring, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery
- Mentor and pair with individuals within client organizations on becoming true Lean-Agile practitioners and developing lasting Agile capabilities
- Coach and mentor more junior team members on the Accenture|SolutionsIQ team on improving their overall delivery process and outcomes
- Proactively collaborate with Accenture|SolutionsIQ staff working on your engagement to ensure alignment in the approach for achieving customer satisfaction
- Support the internal Accenture|SolutionsIQ Product Development team on refining product and service offerings
- Provide feedback and ideas to Accenture|SolutionsIQ operations and leadership on opportunities for improving our organization
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Agile software development
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with XP practices like test-driven development (TDD), pair programming, automated test frameworks, and automated tests
- Minimum of 2 years' team coaching experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- 10 years' experience in technology/software organization
- Senior-level skills in systems architecture, design, development, and programming in object-oriented languages and relational databases and client server platforms
- Experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- Excellent skills in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and overall helping people communicate effectively
- A proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- A tacit understanding of when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) including building a corporate CI server
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring other developers
- Experience conducting training and developing training materials
LocationsCO - Denver,IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.