- Use your deep knowledge of the industry and your client’s business to find smart solutions to complex problems
- Set strategic – and achievable – near-term goals for clients and project teams
- Become a trusted expert and influencer with client and Accenture senior leadership
- Lead large teams on projects of varying size and scope – onsite with clients or within Accenture
- Determine project objectives and guide your team in finding the best approach for a client’s unique challenge
- Build the Salesforce practice by continuously looking for opportunities for current and future clients to grow their business through Salesforce
- Support the end-to-end sales cycle including opportunity origination, proposal development, and client presentations
- Help your clients and team stay current on regulations, trends, and innovations across your area of expertise and share best practices
- Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience with one or more of the Financial Services Industries (Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management)
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in strategy, advisory, project management, team management leading high performing teams, and business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements
- Minimum 3 years of CRM experience (Salesforce.com preferred) in a professional services/consulting or industry setting with exposure to a minimum of 1 full life cycle Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You’ve got strong project management skills and can scope out, plan, and deliver a project on time and on budget
- You’re comfortable presenting directly to the C-Suite and you can explain complex concepts to anyone from an intern to a CFO
- You can build an internal business because of your experience in presales and practice growth
- You’re a leader who can manage and navigate your team through the ups and downs of a client project
- You have one or more certification related to Salesforce Cloud processes, sales, service and/or architect level
LocationsIL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.