- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
- Drive Oracle innovation: Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Minimum 5 years experience implementing Oracle Incentive Compensation (Oracle OIC) in the cloud or on-premise in multiple industries, preferably Communications, Media & High Technology and/or Healthcare
- Minimum 5 yrs using OIC tool such as: Compensation Plans Design, Hierarchies, Classification Rules, Calculation, Sales Credit Management, Dispute Management, Payment Approval and Quota Approval Process.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience with Cloud Technologies such as: Oracle (HCM, ERP, etc.), or other SPM Vendors (Callidus).
- Oracle Sales Cloud - ICM Implementation Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Masters/MBA a plus.
- Strong customer facing experience
- Project and solution effort estimation
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong adherence to the collection and reuse of best practices
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel Monday-Thursday on a weekly basis
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Orlando,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.