Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
- Management of a team of analysts, enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project, managing project operations, and making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis.
- In charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly one-on-ones with the analysts and the management team.
- Measurement and management of the team s success and will act as a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
- Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves and leaves.
- Identify gaps in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a contact center or service delivery environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Online advertising experience
- Experience in social media industry
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Ability to coach and manage performance of analysts
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning ability
- Ability to keep team focused and engaged
- Ability to understand mission and convey that to Team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.