- Minimum 3 years of experience with the following:
- Cloud-based technology transformations
- Designing Lead to Cash processes across Sales, Quoting, Order Management, Billing through past experience in sales, or in consulting on a sales engagement
- Minimum 1 years of experience with the following:
- Emerging QTC technologies (e.g. Apttus, CloudSense, Salesforce CPQ, Vlocity)
- Cloud-based solutions and how they can fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- CPQ certification, training or hands-on project experience
- Understanding of business value of the CPQ products
- Team Lead Experience
- Software design in an Agile environment
- The ideal candidate will be process oriented, analytically minded and should have a good understanding of business processes and Salesforce functionality across Sales, Service, Marketing and QTC
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the Communications, Media, or Technology industries
- Deriving QTC Transformation business cases: identifying gaps, improvements and deriving value of transformation
- Very strong communication skills and habits, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Strong presentation capabilities, confidence, motivation in client-facing environments
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.