- Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration
- SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and technical architecture
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Minimum of 2 years configuration/implementation experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end SAP Finance implementation, involving hands-on design or configuration
- Minimum of 6 months ands-on/project experience with S4 HANA Simple Finance migrations and implementations OR S/4 HANA Finance Training or Certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years or 6 years plus an Associate’s Degree)
- Receivables Management (FSCM) experience
- 1 year hands-on/project experience with S4 HANA Simple Finance migrations or implementations
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud project experience
- Deep knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
- Functional expertise in several Finance areas including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury
- Experience leading teams of 5+, including offshore teams
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsIL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.