- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems.
- Brings an analytical mindset to client engagements and is able to quickly translate to customer strategy & design.
- Decompose complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approaches.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Contributes to practice development in order to progress Accenture’s Customer Strategy value proposition
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts on a client engagement.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Minimum of 8 years in Customer Strategy with specific experience in Customer Service and Customer Experience Strategy.
- Minimum of 4 years of external consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.