- Provides solutions to complex Cloud-oriented business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation practices.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing deals in Services space in one of the following areas: Security Outsourcing Sales, Cloud enablement and migration, Technology Strategy, Expertise in Security Solutions, Public Cloud and IT transformation is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’’ Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
- Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.