- Develop strategies for improving pricing performance for large, global companies across a range of industries
- Provide leadership in the dynamic pricing space, helping our clients understand the choice points and the roadmap for leveraging advanced analytics to power pricing
- Identify issues related to margin leakage and provide innovative solutions for addressing problems
- Experience working with and directing advanced analytics
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems related to pricing.
- Can manage a book of business, focused in a functional discipline across multiple clients
- Serve as a trusted advisor to client leadership
- Can quickly translate data into insights that drive customer strategy & design.
- Decomposes complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approach
- Can set the strategic direction of a program and establish both near- and long-term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Contributes to practice development and progresses Accenture’s Customer Strategy value proposition
- Manages medium-large sized teams and/or work efforts on a client engagement
- Is fluent in key functional areas of customer service such as call center economics, AI-powered virtual assistants and other self-service capabilities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Minimum combined 8 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Pricing Strategy, Pricing using advanced analytics, revenue management, and commercial strategy
- Minimum of 4 years of external or internal consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to manage a book of business and drive pipeline of opportunities
- Prior experience working in a service environment
- Prior experience engaging with senior leadership and serving as a trusted advisor
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.