- Assess fraud risk scenarios and work collaboratively with clients at top-tier financial services organizations to design and implement fraud risk solutions
- Lead and/or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Help clients and team members adapt to changing technology
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ businesses – and ours
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of fraud management consulting experience within the banking, capital markets or insurance industries (payments fraud, account takeover, card fraud, claims fraud, deposit fraud, employee fraud)
- You’ve already got a CFE or similar certification
- You’ve implemented leading fraud technology vendor solutions like Actimize, FICO, and SAS
- You know your way around core analytics functions like model fitting and statistical analysis
- 5 years of work experience in the following:
- Creating an enterprise fraud strategy or designing a fraud transformation program
- Assessing/designing fraud controls, including decision strategies and manual controls
- Assessing financial services products for fraud risk and recommending controls commensurate with the risk
- Designing and implementing fraud operations processes and workflows
- Performing fraud solution data mapping and data sourcing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.