- Assess, plan, organize, and manage network design and implementation projects
- Perform assessments of client network environments, identify gaps and performance improvement opportunities based on leading industry practices
- Development of implementation roadmap and transition plans
- Create presentations outlining findings and present to the client managers and engineers
- Work with clients to develop network strategies for architecture and engineering solutions from concept through implementation.
- Develop network detailed designs in the following areas: software defined networking, network segmentation, network access control, network security and cloud networking components
- Analyze and provide recommendations for emerging network technologies
- Implement network infrastructures solutions (hands-on engineering, configuration, testing, deployment and initial support)
- Project management activities including work planning, status reporting, client relationship management, and project financial management.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients including director level personnel
- Drive internal and client-facing meetings, prepare reports and presentations
- Develop internal white papers and knowledge capital on network technology topics
- 100% travel is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in network infrastructure solutions architecture, engineering, implementation, integrations and operations of enterprise and carrier-class networks
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience and strong working knowledge of IP Internetworking, LAN Switching, WAN and network security are expected
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with cloud based network infrastructures (AWS & Azure) and Carrier neutral facilities (CNFs)
- Minimum of 1 year of technical experience in the following areas:
- Expert knowledge of the IP protocol suite
- Extensive experience with the following technologies SDN - preferably Cisco ACI, Cisco SD WAN, SD Access, NFV, DMVPN, MPLS, VRF, BGP, EIGRP, QoS, PBR, VSS, Cisco ISE, WAN Optimization technologies and NG Firewalls
- Experience with network segmentation, management, automation and orchestration tools (i.e. Cisco DNA center, Cisco Tetration and others). Scripting experience with Python and other languages are desired
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in project management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- 100% travel is required
- Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred (e.g., CCIE, CCNP, CCDP and others)
- 2 years of hands-on experience with three or more Cisco platforms
- Previous network consulting practice experience is preferred
- Experience with non-Cisco products and technologies such as Palo Alto, F5 and Juniper networks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop network analysts, consultants and engineers
- Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.