- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Apply critical thinking to a variety of complex user problems, taking into account business objectives and technical constraints
- Develop a range of UX deliverables, exporting redlines and packaging assets for development, animating visuals, creating high-resolution mockups and invision prototypes
- Researching design trends, competitive analysis, and technical capabilities
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Illustrating ability and a visual design portfolio
- Interactive design experience
- Strong eye for typography
- Some product and UI experience
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills, best demonstrated through an online portfolio
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-disciplinary group setting
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Principal for Mac, Origami, Flinto, Framer.js and other design tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal design education
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent
- Portfolio that includes interaction design in mobile contexts; web design is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of principles of interaction, visual, animation design
- Propensity to focus on detailed aspects of interaction design
- Experience in designing and shipping the product to market
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common design software for the creation of Interaction Design deliverables/presentations
- Agility in creating digital sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi, to help design thinking process as well as communicate concepts to team members
- Strong communicator, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story to others with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Visual design experience is highly desirable, motion design is a bonus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager