Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Get a glimpse into the SAP training you will experience at Accenture.
- Download Video Transcript
- Minimum 5 years’ experience SAP BRIM experience with focus in FICA and CI
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of project management experience
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP BRIM implementations, including functional design, solution architecture and estimation
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 8 years' consulting experience working with a Big 4 professional services organization
- Finance background with billing expertise
- Experience within Subscription Billing business process
- Billing process experience with integrations to FICA and Revenue Recognition
- Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Must have Customer Financial Management (CFM), Dunning and Collections, Dispute Management and Finance and Contract Accounting experience (FICA) experience
- Revenue Recognition (RevPro, RevSym or SAP RAR) experience is preferred
- Technical experience in BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Excellent client-facing skills and written/verbal communication skills
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.