Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Get a glimpse into the SAP training you will experience at Accenture.
- Download Video Transcript
- Minimum 5 years’ experience SAP BRIM experience with focus in FICA and CI
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of project management experience
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP BRIM implementations, including functional design, solution architecture and estimation
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 8 years' consulting experience working with a Big 4 professional services organization
- Finance background with billing expertise
- Experience within Subscription Billing business process
- Billing process experience with integrations to FICA and Revenue Recognition
- Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Must have Customer Financial Management (CFM), Dunning and Collections, Dispute Management and Finance and Contract Accounting experience (FICA) experience
- Revenue Recognition (RevPro, RevSym or SAP RAR) experience is preferred
- Technical experience in BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Excellent client-facing skills and written/verbal communication skills
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
Federal - Cloud Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.