This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Manager in the Trading practice, you will be responsible for assuming overall responsibility for project execution and guiding clients through complex transformation initiatives
- Decision making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Facilitating discussions and workshops with senior level clients to review the evaluation of processes, recommended improvement opportunities and proposed roadmap
- Managing large teams and/or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture
- Interacting with senior management levels at a client andor within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Supporting and initiating business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture PointsofView, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. Major in business, finance, or economics preferred
- 3 - 7 years experience within a change or consulting function in capital markets
- Technology implementation and/or target operating model experience Practical knowledge of Traded Products (some combination of credit derivatives, equities, commodities, fixed income, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Investment Banking Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office processes
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture
- Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.