Organization: Accenture Strategy - First Annapolis
- Successfully navigate payment related products and services – credit/debit/prepaid products, financial transaction processing, commercial payments, and emerging payment products
- Conduct research, exploratory analysis and hypothesis generation to define and execute an approach to deliver meaningful insights to improve clients’ payments businesses
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative approaches to synthesize input, map capabilities to aspirations, and make recommendations
- Develop models and presentations, collaborating and iterating as a team to refine clients’ thinking and approach to problems they may face
- Design and facilitate working sessions that require strong visuals, presentations and written communications to help clients imagine and define their payments future
- Partner with our clients to gather input and solve problems to ensure that solutions are actionable
- Support business development through proposal creation, market research, offering development, intellectual capital, and knowledge management
- Support our people and culture through collaboration, respect, inclusion, and recruitment of other high performers
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Be available to travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience with one or more of the following payment related products and services:
- Credit/debit/prepaid products
- Financial transaction processing
- Commercial payments
- Emerging payment products.
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Relative experience working at a consulting firm or within an internal consulting role
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations with firm leadership
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
LocationsCA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,DE - Wilmington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
Federal - Cloud Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.