Organization: Accenture Strategy - First Annapolis
- Successfully navigate payment related products and services – credit/debit/prepaid products, financial transaction processing, commercial payments, and emerging payment products
- Conduct research, exploratory analysis and hypothesis generation to define and execute an approach to deliver meaningful insights to improve clients’ payments businesses
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative approaches to synthesize input, map capabilities to aspirations, and make recommendations
- Develop models and presentations, collaborating and iterating as a team to refine clients’ thinking and approach to problems they may face
- Design and facilitate working sessions that require strong visuals, presentations and written communications to help clients imagine and define their payments future
- Partner with our clients to gather input and solve problems to ensure that solutions are actionable
- Support business development through proposal creation, market research, offering development, intellectual capital, and knowledge management
- Support our people and culture through collaboration, respect, inclusion, and recruitment of other high performers
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Be available to travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience with one or more of the following payment related products and services:
- Credit/debit/prepaid products
- Financial transaction processing
- Commercial payments
- Emerging payment products.
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Relative experience working at a consulting firm or within an internal consulting role
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations with firm leadership
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
LocationsCA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,DE - Wilmington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.