- Involved in objective setting for the Intelligent Recruiting Center team
- Accountable for and makes independent decisions impacting operational direction and client satisfaction of recruitment delivery for large complex groups or groupings within client organization.
- Responsible for obtaining input into the Talent Forecasting capability within the Intelligent Recruiting Center and providing client HR Services and Industrial Engineering (IE) with Talent Forecasting output that ultimately provides more predictable talent acquisition delivery.
- Lead Improvement programs across sphere of influence.
- Accountable for consistency of messages about the Intelligent Recruiting Center across the client’s organization.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Leads across the organization to ensure reusability, consistency and standardization in recruiting and forecasting practices.
- Collaborate with client leadership on profile development, and supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives. Includes monitoring the recruiting pipeline against key performance indicators and adjusting the plan if necessary.
- Report on and accountable for client satisfaction of recruitment progress and metrics, team member productivity/activity and issues to client and Senior Recruiting Lead.
- Responsible for recruitment contractual obligations and completion of recruitment deliverables to the department of responsibility within the client.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters (recruitment balanced scorecard). Monitors and reports on budgetary aspects. Provides input to budget setting.
- Work with client to direct the compensation design.
- Proactively identifies issues affecting team progress and implements solutions; initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across team.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders to understand their business objectives and fulfill recruiting demand.
- Oversee the identification and implementation of technical automation opportunities.
- Direct large team of recruiting professionals (including client recruiters, temporary and contract workers) who are responsible for the sourcing, marketing, assessment, confirming and selling phases of recruitment efforts at universities and/or in the marketplace.
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruitment and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Evaluate direct reports and provide formal counseling and mentoring to staff
- Minimum of 10 years of recruiting and/or talent supply and demand planning experience
- Bachelor's degree with a specialization in HR
- Experience working in large teams and serving clients
- Business development capability
- Comprehensive understanding of Recruiting process and organization:
- 5 years’ experience with Accenture Business Process Services HR business objectives and organizational structure
- 5 years’ experience in recruiting resource planning process
- 2 years’ experience with Recruiting performance measurement and metrics including:
- Data analysis
- Pipeline management
- Trend analysis
- Marketplace analysis
- Excellent Communication selling skills
- Proficient in Written spoken English or Spanish, bilingual is a plus
- Able to get work done on time and with high quality
- Able to achieve and sustain high customer satisfaction from the client
- Passion to deliver hiring commitments on time and within agreed Service Levels (SL)while operating under optimal levels of productivity capacity utilization
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.