Brand Learning, now part of Accenture, builds the capabilities of people and organizations in Marketing, Sales, Digital, HR and Leadership to deliver growth. We have partnered with over 160 organizations including Shell, Unilever, PepsiCo, Novartis, HSBC and GSK to help them shape the future and build the capabilities to make it happen in practice.
Our team, based in New York, London and Singapore, supports clients in over 60 countries. We all share deeply held values – Expert, Engaging, Inclusive and Inspiring change – which are the bedrock of our strong commitment to each other and to our clients. They’ve helped us win awards for being a great company to work for (Working Families, Great Place to Work, The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies) and a great company to work with (Marketing Society Excellence Awards and Brandon Hall Awards among others).
The role of Marketing Capability Director will enable you to work with large multi-nationals across different industries and sectors, so you will need to be someone who will relish the opportunity to help global organizations excel in marketing. You will be responsible for leading and supporting the development of capability programmes, using your expertise within brand management.
Are you an experienced marketer who wants a fresh challenge? Brand learning can offer just that. Life at Brand Learning provides the opportunity to work across a variety of clients and industries with a variety of challenges, meaning no two days will be alike! Typically, you will be involved in the following:
- Leading large, complex marketing capability programmes with fresh and innovative thinking. This may include developing capability strategies, leading-edge tailored processes, tools and techniques, through to engaging and inspiring learning experiences and materials
- Facilitating international workshops, events and webinars
- Contributing to our latest thinking and thought leadership, in a world that is changing fast
- Contributing to the positive and supporting team spirit and unique company culture
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience as Brand Manager or Marketing Manager
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working on world famous brands
- Experience as a Senior Brand Manager/Marketing Manager/Account Director/Senior Planner client side or in a consultancy / agency recognized for the quality of its marketing thinking and world class brands
- First-hand experience of marketing in the current digital era and an understanding of the challenges that face today’s marketers
- Able to build big client relationships but equally roll up your sleeves and get the work done
- Ability to make the complex simple and bring your critical thinking skills to problem solving
- Able to tell a great story and take your clients on their learning journey
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit and able to develop new ideas in a small, fast growing environment?
Mobility: Domestic and international travel is required for this role, determined by the needs of the client and project.
In return, Brand Learning can offer a truly rewarding career within an organization that has a unique culture where people are highly appreciated for their skills, knowledge and experience. Brand Learning Capability Vice Presidents have previous marketing careers from blue-chip organizations such as Diageo, Nestle, PepsiCo, P&G and Unilever. We offer flexible ways of working, with a competitive remuneration package.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.