- Minimum of 5 years of SAP experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Warehouse Management and/or Extended Warehouse Management, experience to include but not limited to the following:
- Hands-on experience with configuration (WM or EWM – versions 9.0 and upwards)
- Business process design (WM or EWM) experience
- Experience working with WM/EWM for production process
- System issue resolution/troubleshooting
- Developing functional design documents
- Minimum of 2 full-lifecycle implementations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Cross-docking functionality experience
- Experience with S/4 HANA (version 1610 and above)
- Experience with running blueprint design workshops
- Interaction with on-shore and off-shore teams; configuration, design documentation, configuration documentation
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.