Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
- Responsible for handling complex financial interface technical design
- Lead development efforts, working with offshore developers and business POCs.
- 3+ years experience Informatica development experience
- 2+ years experience working with offshore development model
- Informatica PowerCenter
- DB2 Data Warehouse
- Autosys Administration
- UNIX IBM AIX
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead a team, inspire and motivate others, while maintaining the teams’ business focus
- Ability to manage a variety of constituencies with competing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Passion for corporate mission and ensuring a world class user support experience
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.