Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
• Drive innovation. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills, while expanding your experience defining and implementing solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
What Will I Do in This Position?
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Test Automation Specialist, with a future-focused mindset, provide technical leadership and strategic direction. They transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity . They evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Testing professionals utilize Accenture delivery assets to plan and implement testing and quality assurance initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment.
Functional Testing professionals apply Accenture methods and other assessment procedures to make sure a system executes all of the functions (processes, commands, integrations, security, etc.) included in the design specifications.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 5years of hands-on experience in the following:
- Identify script candidates for test automation
- Modularized and automated test scripts
- Developed and executed automated test scripts
- Monitored and analyzed test automation execution results
- In cooperation with application SMEs, business architects and system architects, decompose applications from a business process view and establish reusable test artifact components
- Experienced in UFT and/or Selenium
- Knowledge on DevOps Tools such as Jenkins, git, Jira
- Minimum of 5 years experience with DevOps pipeline and Agile methodology
- Minimum of 1 year experience manager teams of 1 person or more.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.