- Assist the client with the updating and development of annual MICP guidance for subordinate stakeholders
- Development of a comprehensive Risk Assessment to be included in the client's annual Certification Statement
- Execution of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) testing. This would entail the identification of internal controls to be tested, the development of testing plans and tools, support overseeing testing, reviewing submitted sample submittals, conducting an analysis of testing results, documentation of findings and development of corrective actions
- When internal control design flaws are identified, assist the client with remediation efforts (i.e. Standard Operating Procedures updates, MBP documents and flow charts, developing new policies, etc..)
- Assist the client with on-going management of a Microsoft Access database that maps ICOFR control points with corresponding Internal Controls over Financial Systems (ICOFS) Complimentary User Entity Controls (CUECs).
- 2 years of experience in audit services or audit readiness services
- 2 years Internal Controls experience
- US Citizenship required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience developing enterprise-level MICP guidance. Additional experience in change management, training and program communications
- Previous experience with Microsoft Access
- Heavy client exposure - strong communication skills and ability to interact with key leadership and governance charters
- Provide strategic direction on financial statement and internal control audit transformation and internal audit preparedness activities
- Assist team lead with developing, maintaining and monitoring the work plans, reviewing financial issues and providing direction on strategic matters and compliance
- Demonstrated experience and ability to collaborate and work with a team of financial management professionals
- Previous experience interpreting and applying Federal financial regulations and accounting systems requirements
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.