The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit Services also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in external or internal auditing or similar compliance-based roles
- Possession of a relevant professional certification (CPA, CMA, CA, or CIA) is preferred
- Experience conducting external/internal audits or assessments, preferably for a global organization
- Experience leveraging predictive models and custom analytics in audit planning and execution is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with the English language
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.