Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Execute services in areas of responsibility for a small to moderate size location/across small number of smaller locations. Scope will include wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered at a location. May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, reception, floor support & other location services. Independently carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- Serve as point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- Receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location.
- Act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
- Process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- Set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- Provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- Provide support related to on-site catering and liaise with Event Planner(s).
- Greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
Minimum of 2 years of facility operations experience
- Associates degree or higher
- Experience Independently completing a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services
- Experience with security, fire, health and safety and maintenance records
- Ability to handle invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor
- Ability to manage relationships with internal leadership
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers
- Ability to manage relationship with property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.