Operate independently to deliver a variety of customer services activities and expertise, on-site at a moderate to large size location or across a small number of smaller locations, and responsible for coordinating the work of a small workgroup (usually 3-6 people.) Service delivered includes A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support & other location services. May manage contracts and relationships with external vendors and/or commodities
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
- Accountable for the implementation, delivery and quality of a variety of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services
- Oversee space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Oversee the setup, maintenance and support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment
- Oversee the provision of audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed
- Oversee the stocking, maintenance and appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.)
- Oversee the provision of basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers) and coordinate service with other providers (e.g., IT or contractors)
- Oversee the provision of support activities related to on-site catering and coordinate service with other providers (e.g., Event Planner or contractors)
- Oversee the operations of communication center/switchboard
- Oversee reception services, consisting of greeting/directing employees and visitors, issuing visitor access cards, answering general inquiries, assisting in resolving issues/concerns or directing them to the appropriate resource
- Oversee the handling of large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding
- Oversee customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines. Coordinate with Records Management and other subject matter experts
- Coordinate Location Services activities for a small workgroup (3-6 employees) ensuring timely, accurate completion of all tasks according to the current office operations delivery model and operating guidelines
- Use judgment to anticipate customer service needs, resolves non-routine issues and take action accordingly
- Evaluate systems and policies; initiate change when necessary
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts
- Provide advice, guidance and act as a resource for questions from workgroup, customers and leadership
- Oversee administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports and review key metrics associated with the office or workgroup
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met
- Review and improve service processes to optimize local service delivery
- Responsible for the correct and timely processing of invoices for Workplace Solutions, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed
- Monitor budgets, report variances recommend corrective action and provide input into headcount and direct non-payroll plans
- Participate in recruiting activities and induction program as necessary
- Responsible for people management processes, including career counseling, performance management, training development and when/where applicable may handle disciplinary action in accordance with local legislations and rules
- Act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships
- Oversee the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications
- Responsible for the correct execution of instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related to basic technical support and end user training
- May support the development of solutions (process, procedure, initiative) that improve approaches within area of responsibility
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
Ability to travel to other NC offices as needed, ability to works evenings for after hour events
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- College degree
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft tools, Outlook knowledge
- Supervisory experience
Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
Good communication skills (written and oral)
Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.