- Direct the design and execution of Accenture marketing activities for North America Innovation, targeted to primarily client and external audiences.
- Design programs aligned to the North American Innovation business strategy and coordinate with local marketing leads (including external agencies and contractors) to execute targeted programs/campaigns.
- Provide strategic counsel to entity leadership. Track program execution including metrics and measurement.
- Own execution of marketing campaigns driving awareness and demand, including
- Events (national to regional, large to intimate)
- Immersive experiences
- Paid media/search/social
- Social media
- Sales enablement
- The above requires strong collaboration with:
- Accenture marketing entities (corporate, geographies/regions, target industries, target functions, offerings)
- Accenture approved agencies
- Accenture senior business stakeholders (target industries, target functions, offerings)
- Measure impact and continuously optimize campaigns and their execution
- Manage budgets
- Adhere to applicable policies and procedures
- Developing and executing marketing plans that are informed by data, don’t default to following the “beaten path” and, most importantly, deliver impact
- Integrating demand generation programs across digital/social, events, email, etc.
- High-touch account-based marketing targeting senior decision makers
- Effectively teaming across complex organizations and marketing internally as well as externally.
- Working with senior stakeholders on a daily basis
- Excellence in the content creation process (writing briefs, working with agencies) to deliver disruptive content
- At times, managing large multi-client events with diligence and success
- Background in B2B professional services a bonus
- As an individual, you are a pragmatic, metrics-driven self-starter with a strong bias for action. You are high energy and adept at juggling competing priorities. The self-assurance and diplomacy required for managing senior stakeholders are must-have’s too.
- Contribute to North America marketing strategy for Innovation 3.0
- Experience working in global, highly matrixed organizations.
- Evidence of working with multiple, senior stakeholders. Experience formulating and articulating sharp perspectives on a broad range of business issues; writing, digital packaging and distribution strategy; demonstrated experience advising stakeholders on content strategy.
- Fluency in English
- Chicago area based (commutable)
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.