Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales and Bus Dev teams in providing Data and GCP Technical Architecture expertise while pursuing client opportunities.
- Ability to build cloud architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, Big Data Platform Services, serverless architectures, hadoop ecosystem, vendor products, RDBMS & NoSQL databases and security.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on the GCP platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
- Lead the discussions and early analysis of the cloud concepts as it relates to Clients’s Journey to Cloud methodology so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to proof-of-concepts all the way to production delivery with the full support of the appropriate teams.
- Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures
- Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
- Certified GCP Solutions Architect - Associate
- Certified GCP Solutions Architect – Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified GCP Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- Certified GCP AI/ML Specialty (Nice to have)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.