Join the SAP dream team
There’s never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
- Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the “new”
- Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
- Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms…
What we offer you?
- Learn and Grow Continuously – Build skills in the “new”, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
- Innovate and Industrialize – Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our
- Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo….
- Thrive and Advance – Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly Human – Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
We seek Solution Architect who possess deep skills and experience in Ariba implementations
Job Duties for SAP Ariba Solution Architect
- Responsible for the successful implementation of SAP Ariba solutions
- Enable customers to improve business processes and documents changes required to SAP configuration settings to implement redesigned business processes
- Lead teams in translating client requirements into designs that leverage the best practices embedded with in Ariba applications. Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of Ariba solutions.
- Provide leadership in customer project implementations by providing subject matter expertise and knowledge of leading practices in SAP Ariba source to pay processes for direct and indirect materials.
- Ability to develop to-be design documentation for Ariba process designs
- Updates all design, configuration and specification documentation and conducts a documentation walkthrough with customer
- Provides knowledge transfer to customer throughout the engagement
- Serve as subject matter expert in the area of Ariba solutions
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle Ariba implementations encompassing Strategic sourcing, buying, commerce automation and supply chain collaboration
- Minimum of 3 years Project and Ariba Solutions delivery experience in one or more upstream or downstream modules
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.