Join the SAP dream team
There’s never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
- Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the “new”
- Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
- Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms…
What we offer you?
- Learn and Grow Continuously – Build skills in the “new”, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
- Innovate and Industrialize – Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our
- Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo….
- Thrive and Advance – Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly Human – Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess thorough experience in Project Management specifically using SAP Ariba.
As a SAP Ariba Project Manager your job duties will involve;
- Ability to develop project plans for large implementations and lead cross-functional teams to deliver successfully to plan.
- Participate in client requirements gathering, solution definition and proposal presentation meetings with sales pursuit team.
- Define, develop, and actively manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Manage project scope and utilize appropriate change control mechanisms from inception to closure.
- Assemble capable personnel to form the project team, prepare team for project kickoff, develop a collaborative culture and provide coaching to optimize performance.
- Clearly communicate realistic project delivery commitments and consistently deliver against those commitments.
- Incorporate an appropriate level of quality audits and testing into every project.
- Customer Satisfaction - Develop a clear definition of project success from the client's perspective.
- Strive to achieve a referenceable result from each project. Sales Support - Support late stage sales opportunities to close new business that meets client needs in a manner that is achievable and profitable.
- 5+ years of SAP Ariba module experience
- Functional knowledge of source to pay, procurement, and catalog management software package being deployed (SAP Ariba).
- Minimum 3-5 full life-cycle implementation experience
- Strong understanding of the cloud software development lifecycle including waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies.
- Experience using project management tools for maintaining scope, schedule and budget. Quality Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.