- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Lead client workshops and functional elicitation session.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive velocity implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in Vlocity CPQ domain.
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Minimum of 2 years of Vlocity CPQ specific experience and implementations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Vlocity CPQ project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
- UX design experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Prior experience with Vlocity CPQ
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on Vlocity CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
- Functional knowledge of the interactions between Vlocity CPQ and Salesforce
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Vlocity CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.