Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you’ll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture’s Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world’s most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, CMT is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us in CMT and help move the world forward today!
- Make sure the client’s workstream works and get every project activity assigned
- Oversee technical issues, reports, conversion, change management and project management for every workstream
- Use and tweak existing methods, tools and procedures to solve client needs
- Find the right set up for clients, then document requirements, solutions, impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in consulting, HCM or HR environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR transformation programs
- Minimum of 1 year of hands on experience with HCM systems integration and/or implementation
- Minimum of 1 year doing project management (that includes managing people)
- Experience and/or deep interest in working with Workday
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent ( Min 12 years ) of work experience.( If Associates Degree must have Min of 6 years of work experience)
- Worked on large-scale and or global transformation projects
- Experience with strategy assessment, application requirements gathering, design, process maps and gap analysis
- Experience leading programs spanning across business and technology teams in the Communications, Media & Technology industry
- Workday certifications for Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent Management, or Performance Management
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.