- Use your top-to-bottom knowledge of Workday to help clients work smarter
- Spot strategies for clients, explain their pros and cons, and then get working on the best one
- Get creative designing prototyping, and building Workday systems
- Help clients understand and follow industry standards and practices
- Keep Workday working at its best every day by testing and tweaking the system as needed, then sharing that knowledge with your team
- Find new and creative ways to help clients that will shape the industry
Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Minimum of two years of experience in consulting, HCM or HR environment
- Minimum of one year of experience in HR transformation programs
- Experience and/or deep interest in working with Workday
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- One full life cycle implementation to include configuration experience with HCM OR equivalent HR Cloud platform user experience
- Experience with strategy assessment, application requirements gathering, design, process maps and gap analysis
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences
LocationsIL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.