Location: Charlottesville, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to help our government clients reach their full potential. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we bring 360-degree customer views by going beyond just capturing and curating data. We decode information that helps our clients embrace intelligent technologies confidently. Powered by new data, data science and technology, we drive digital transformation at the core of their business and enable new outcomes.
The data and statistics expert. Your entrepreneurial attitude helps you lead a team to achieve breakthrough results in this new age of intelligence. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help federal agencies transform data from dark to dynamic.
- Maintain medium-to-large size data engineering projects
- Mentor junior staff by providing opportunities from your agenda
- Keep track of optimization and monitoring projects for our Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) Database and Pipeline technologies
- Set standards and create documentation for self-serve data pipeline services
- Work with AWS, GCP, and Azure technologies
- Work with stream and queue-based solutions #CJ
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years experience combining data sets, extracting key variables, and creating new variables to enhance modeling
- 3 years experience performing basic ETL functions and understanding of data quality steps/measures
- You've got an undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology, or other computational sciences
- You have experience with Flask
- You have experience with Linux
- You have experience with various pipelining tools (e.g. Apache Flint, Kafka, etc)
- You have experience creating and presenting executive level briefings
- You have experience preparing business development and account plans
- You have experience managing due diligence pipelines
This role requires US Citizenship with no dual US Citizenship accepted.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.