Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
People who use data to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can widen the range of what humans can do and improve American democracy. We are changing how the people in our country live. By providing the right training and tools, we encourage our people to go outside their comfort zone. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
In your element working with data, statistics, and applied intelligence. Designing algorithms and large-scale statistical models doesn’t scare you. You want to help your client deliver faster and better services to U.S. citizens and improve people’s quality of life where it matters most. Using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge, you want to solve big problems.
- Advise data science team and provide expertise and direction on complex analytical modeling problems
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve problems and implement solutions
- Research methods to improve statistical inferences of variables across models
- Consult on industry standard solutions as well as new innovative techniques #CJ
- Master's degree
- 5 years experience in quantitative analysis and statistical modeling (regression, correlation, clustering, etc.)
- 4 year of experience consulting or experience in a similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- 3 years experience using analytics tools and languages - R, Python, SAS, etc.
- 3 years experience combining data sets, extracting key variables, and creating new variables to enhance modeling
- 3 years experience performing basic ETL functions and understanding of data quality steps/measures
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.