- Provide collaborative, hands-on, UX-centered design and lo-fidelity prototyping
- UX leadership, role and alignment on projects & opportunities
- Transitioning UX lo-fidelity to hi-fidelity UI Design Systems in Sketch & InVision for handoff
- 2+ years of UX design experience (Fortune 500, enterprise B2C/B2B)
- 2+ years delivering UX design solutions as a Senior UX Designer, Senior UI/Visual Designer or Senior Information Architect in a client-facing role
- 2+ years of experience designing and prototyping responsive web, digital products or applications (Sketch and InVision prototyping experience required)
- An online portfolio or samples of work, agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, design, fine arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience or degree
- Excellent design rationale, presentation skills, collaboration and analytical skills with the ability to sell-in your UX approach and ideas
- Ability to start work and ideate quickly, without having “all of the ideal inputs”
- Familiarity and/or experience developing complete UX/UI design systems; navigation, UI components and/or design guidelines
- Experience supporting account or sales teams in new UX business opportunities
- Advanced Sketch and InVision prototyping in lo-fidelity and/or hi-fidelity; InVision Studio, InVision Design System Manager, Sketch Symbols, UI Guides or Style libraries experience highly preferred
- Experience designing with native design system guidelines, components or platform functionality; ex: iOS, Salesforce Lightning, SharePoint or other enterprise platforms
- Agency experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work with teams and clients to bring strong conceptual design thinking while understanding the importance of adhering to standardized design patterns and implementation considerations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.