- Write creative copy for a variety of platforms
- Support projects from concept to delivery
- Lead and mentor copywriting teams, and ensure Accenture quality standards in copy deliverables
- Work on a variety of projects with a small team and/or individually
- Assist in estimating/projecting copywriting requirements for new projects
- Present and defend copy and concepts for both internal and client-facing meetings
- Communicate proactively with internal teams
- Deliver assignments on time while consistently meeting Accenture quality standards
- Expert in copy style guidelines, and provide proofreading and editing support
- 5+ years of agency writing experience
- 3+ year of experience in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing, English, or related field
- 6+ years of copywriting experience
- 4+ years of work experience in a digital agency
- Extensive brand copywriting experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent online portfolio of copywriting work
- Expert in writing email copy, advertising (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video scripts, webinars, marketing collateral, white papers, and sales presentations
- Experience in leading small teams
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.