Resources Digital Marketing Manager
- Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective area and cross-functional teams to design and implement digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with marketing and communication leads and social media leads within their respective area on smaller marketing programs to design and implement digital marketing tactics that support business objectives.
- Manage activation of content across multiple channels, ensuring proper tracking is implemented
- Manage overall web presence for their specific area of the business, proactively analyzing page level performance and recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives as well as creating the optimal customer experience.
- Collaborate with Analytics & Insight team to analyze the performance of digital channels and specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximize effectiveness.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field (specialization in online/digital marketing a plus).
- Experience in Digital strategy, Digital: email – internal/external, Digital: search engine marketing and optimization, Project management
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics·
- Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
- Proven ability to collaborate within and across a variety of teams and functions
- to influence leadership and stakeholders through relationship-building, strong executive-level presence and deep subject matter expertise
- Ability to prioritize projects with a focus on impact
- Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.