Pillar Technology has been uncovering and executing industry-disrupting opportunities for over 20 years, and now we’ve joined forces with Accenture Industry X.0 to revolutionize the world of connected physical products and services. We’ve cracked the code on smart connected by bringing all the necessary capabilities under one roof—creating a seamless, End2End process. The driving force behind it all? Our people—the Industry X.0 family.
EXPERIENCE ARCHITECT (XA)
Experience Architects are curious problem solvers with a tenacious desire to understand the user experience from start to finish. They work closely with our Experience Designers to provide them the info needed to create beautiful, functional digital experiences.
A DAY IN THE LIFE.
● Communicating and guiding experience development in a multifunctional, Agile team, and working alongside Software Artisans.
● Iteratively adapting to changes in business, product, organization and individual needs.
● Facilitating design thinking workshops.
● Clearly presenting creative ideas to clients and stakeholders.
● Rapid prototyping and wireframing clickable prototypes.
● Planning and conducting user research, including usability testing, interviews and/or contextual inquiries.
● Designing for a diverse set of users, because accessibility and inclusion matter. ● Working with tools like Axure, Sketch, InvisionApp and other prototyping and/or information architecture tools.
● Maintaining composure and resilience in situations where “adaptability” is required.
● Mentoring junior team members as appropriate.
● Working with a variety of web, design standards and creating artifacts, including but not limited to things like wireframes, interactive prototypes, user personas, journey maps, story maps and user stories.
● Participating in the product development lifecycle of digital products—beyond just web design, this includes web and mobile apps, embedded systems and more.
● Leading by facilitating design sessions and leading creative discussions with teams and clients alike.
ARE YOU A GAME CHANGER?
Our mission is to provide an environment where people do what they love and feel
empowered to influence change. Of course our open and flexible workspaces,
fully-stocked fridge and pantry help create a thriving work ecosystem. But we also
support this goal in ways that can’t be contained within four walls—so whether you
are working at a client site or a Forge, the Forge mindset goes where you go.
● “No-constraints” thinking—we’re talking “change the world” kind of thinking.
● Team members who push you to succeed, because they expect you to do the
same for them.
● Diverse and changing work environments.
● Learning, sharing and working closely with other team members because we
take the “two heads are better than one” saying very seriously.
● A “Speed2Value” approach to solving problems and delivering value.
● Open communication across the company—direct, expert and personal.
● A learning ecosystem that encourages and empowers lifelong learning and
growth of our team.
● Active participation in Agile and software craftsmanship communities and we
hope you do the same!
PERKS OF THE JOB.
So what’s in it for you, right? On top of “Creative Collision” lunches served up every
Friday, we provide our team members with a dynamic and supportive environment
that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
● Competitive compensation package including salary, medical, dental, vision,
short and long-term disability, and life, accident and auto/homeowners
● PTO to do literally whatever you want, and holidays off to spend with whoever
● 401(k) with match, because we care about your future beyond Industry X.0.
● Health and wellness support including Employee Assistance Program,
Developmental Disabilities Caregiver Resource, Wellness Program and Online
● A flexible and customizable career growth path.
● Family is family—that’s why it’s important to us to offer adoption and
surrogacy assistance, medical plans that cover infertility treatment, paid
Maternity Leave, paid Primary and Secondary Caregiver Leave, and a Backup
Dependent Care program.
● Pets? They’re family, too. That’s why we offer pet insurance to our team
● Flexible work environment, because we know things just come up sometimes.
● And so much more! Our Talent Engagement Consultants can give you more
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Now that you’ve got the goods on being a part of the Industry X.0 family, we just
have one question: Are you ready to unleash your potential? If so, let’s chat. Go ahead
and click the “apply” button. Tell us a bit about yourself and one of our Talent
Engagement Consultants will be in touch.