Organization: Corporate Function/Geographic Services
Location: Detroit, MI
- Coordinate Hub requests across the 5 physical locations of the Detroit area
- Act as primary point of contact for leadership regarding Hub operations
- Provide support to help achieve targets: alert the Innovation Hub leadership of any operational issues or concerns and work collaboratively with stakeholders to address the issues
- Evaluate and report actual results versus plan and forecast, highlighting exception areas and identifying corrective actions
- Prepare, analyze and monitor Innovation Hub financial and operational metrics as well as KPIs
- Create content for Innovation Hub executive meetings (ETL, Town Hall, All-Hands and other internal senior executive requirements)
- Build and communicate executive level reporting to all relevant stakeholders, including ad hoc executive presentations and requests made of the Innovation Hub Director related to operations and KPIs
- Manage Hub workshop requests and confirm Hub bookings as appropriate, coordinating with Innovation Hub lead and Operations Leads at other locations
- On-board new Hub resources; manage recruiting and staffing plans on behalf of Hub Leadership Team: manage performance achievement / talent management activities for the Hub
- Print and set-up workshop materials in support of client engagement (e.g. documents, welcome signage, etc.)
- Connect with local technology team for pre/during/post event technical support, ensuring exclusive day-of tech support assignments
- Coordinate with Client Innovation Services Lead to book restaurants, catering, hotel, travel, and room set-up based on experience design (this includes multi-site coordination)
- Provide day-of support as needed, ensuring that all details of the event are running smoothly (including technical support and GS services)
- HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of customer support/customer service work (preferably within operations)
- 3-5 years of hospitality experience
- 3-5 years of financial analysis, forecasting and modeling
- Experience with C-level clients and their requirements
- Strong, confident communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to adhere to and support budgets
- Strong knowledge of customer experience/service
- Creative mindset with a passion for hospitality
- Ability to think outside boundaries, keeping the client experience at the center of focus
- Well organized, and adept at managing multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.