As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday HCM Manager with expertise in the Recruiting functional domain, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Oversee multiple functional work streams/domains on a Workday implementation project (e.g, function as the overall HCM Lead for the project) or function as the lead for the Recruiting work stream (function as the expert in Recruiting)
- Lead Recruiting work stream driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to functionality including, but not limited to: job requisitions, evergreen requisitions, confidential requisitions, job application business process, job posting templates, career sites, recruiter security, offer letters, agency management and candidate management
- Manage on and off-shore functional teams
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff
- Architect Workday HCM solutions to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification and Recruiting certifications.
- 1+ years of HR process and HR Technology systems implementation experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based)
- HR system implementation experience must include an element of Workday Advanced Compensation (or equivalent subject matter in a related technology)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role
- 2+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas.
- Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.