- Concept and design digital marketing and brand experiences
- Own projects from concept to delivery
- Collaborate with the development teams to see projects to completion
- Work individually or manage small teams and/or work efforts
- Design comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides and storyboards
- 3+ years of design experience in a digital marketing agency
- 1+ years of experience as an Designer in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design or related field
- 4+ years' design experience
- 1+ years of work experience as a Designer at a digital agency
- Brand design experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail and brand consistency
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Solid skills with Sketch, InVision, and Webflow is a plus
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of site functionality, user interfaces and navigation
- Exceptional digital design portfolio with examples of brand, digital, web, mobile and campaign work
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.