- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- A minimum of 2+ years of technical experience in Smallworld GIS software (not functional users of Smallworld)
- Magik programming
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of professional experience (no degree + 12 years or Associate's Degree + 6 years)
- Background on utilities is a plus
- Smallworld EO, GO/GDO, customizing knowledge on GE product suits, and integrations with Maximo or other Asset management systems is a plus
- Proven experience configuring and developing/customizing the GE product suits.
- Experience on Data Modeling, Design Manager, Job Manager, Short Transaction Manager Configurations
- Preparation of SRS, Custom Applications Design and User Manual documents
- Possesses good knowledge on Electrical Distribution Networks, OMS, DMS.
LocationsAL - Birmingham,AL - Huntsville,AL - Montgomery,AR - Little Rock,AZ - Phoenix,AZ - Tempe,CA - El Segundo,CA - Fresno,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Oakland,CA - Palo Alto,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,CT - New Haven,DC,DC - Washington,DE - Newark,DE - Wilmington,FL - Fort Lauderdale,FL - Jacksonville,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tallahassee,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IA - Des Moines,ID - Boise,IL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Springfield,IL - St. Charles,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,LA - Nw Orleans,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,MI - Detroit,MI - Grand Rapids,MN - Bloomington,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,MS - Jackson,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,ND - Bismarck,ND - Fargo,NE - Lincoln,NH - Concord,NH - Manchester,NJ - Edison,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Jersey City,NM - Albuquerque,NM - Santa Fe,NV - Carson City,NV - North Las Vegas,NV - Reno,NY - Albany,NY - Buffalo,NY - New York,NY - Rochester,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,OH - Dayton,OH - Toledo,OK - OKC,OR - Portland,PA - Harrisburg,PA - King Of Prussia,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,PA - Wilkes-Barre,RI - Providence,SC - Charleston,SC - Columbia,TN - Knoxville,TN - Memphis,TN - Nashville,TX - Arlington,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,TX - San Antonio,UT - Salt Lake City,VA - Alexandria,VA - Arlington,VA - Hampton,VA - Norfolk,VA - Richmond,WA - Seattle,WA - Tacoma,WI - Madison,WI - Milwaukee,WV - Charleston,WY - Cheyenne
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.