- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years Consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years in an Advisory role to senior client leadership leading Technology Transformations, Cloud Migration Roadmap, and Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
- Minimum of 2 years experience building Cloud Migration Value Case and development of Cloud Migration plan.
- Experience/Knowledge of the Resources Vertical including gas, oil, natural resources, mining, utilities, chemical or energy client work
- 7+ years of experience in infrastructure design and implementation technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Network Strategy and Workplace Transformation.
- Experience/Knowledge in design of Disaster Recovery, High Availability and Backup solutions
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
LocationsMA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.