Location: San Antonio, TX
- Key Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application programming interface code across one or more third-party products. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
- Provide process control engineering, including but not limited to specification, engineering, configuration and startup for projects implementing automation control systems for clients.
- Possess a good understanding of industry design practices and automation systems.
- Create and develop drawings based on input from designers or engineers.
- Work with matrixed teams to ensure an integrated solution architecture is designed and implemented to enable orchestration of services across multiple vendors for effective governance and transparency of performance to the client.
- Ensure an integrated service management architecture is defined and implemented, where IT transactional processes are integrated across Service Providers.
- Ensure reports, and Dashboards are designed and implemented.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in dynamic environments with different stakeholders.
- Eager to expand their knowledge on automation and advise on innovative testing products and solutions enabling seamless experiences across channels transforming processes and applications.
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of hands-on relevant experience OR 2-year Associates degree plus 2+ years of hands-on relevant experience OR 5+ years of hands-on relevant experience and no education
- 2+ years of technical programming experience in a LINUX and Windows operating system environment with at least 2 of the following technologies: Ruby on Rails (JSON), PHP, Python, Chef, Ansible, SHELL, PowerShell, BASH, YAML, or GitLab
- US Citizenship (No Dual Citizenship)
- LINUX+ certification
- AWS DevOps or SysOps certification
- Experience working in AWS, Azure, GCP or other CSP
- Must have a good understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- A good working knowledge of problem solving and troubleshooting
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented, good work ethic.
- Good communication and client management skills, ability to interact with clients and gather sound business requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.