- Supports Test Lead in upward stakeholder management, status report development, metrics, etc.
- Creates performance test approach and strategy from system requirements and design documents
- Establishes verifiable performance benchmarks for system and system components
- Assists in identifying clear performance requirements / measurement criteria from poorly defined metrics
- Ability to identify test cases and map them to performance/system/integration requirements for appropriate testing coverage
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensuring they meet client's expectations
- Manages the creation of required test data and data loads for each performance test run
- Manages shakeout testing and maintaining performance test environment
- Create accurate time estimates and meet schedules for performance/stress testing efforts
- Manages effort of automating the performance/load test scripts
- Performs execution of test cases/runs to meet required execution targets to keep the project on schedule
- Analyzes data gathered from performance test runs and provides sound recommendations for performance improvements and can identify bottlenecks of web applications
- Recommend to the proper teams performance tuning in different categories: system, platform, application, etc. as necessary
- Reviews test results in test tools and validates test cases are complete and of high quality
- Communicates any testing issues and/or risks to Test Lead in a timely fashion
- Communicate effectively with architecture, design, and development teams to learn system and resolve defects
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed to manage execution of test cases
- Willingness to work in an Agile Framework environment
- 2 years testing experience.
- 1 year experience in Performance Test using performance test tools (i.e. HP Load Runner, IBM Rational Performance Tester, Load Impact, Load Test, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Selenium & Serenity & AIX
- Experience in Java Development & SQL
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.