Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Performs retesting and regression testing.
- Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walk throughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality/
- 2 years of professional experience and/or Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of direct relevant experience in Automated Software Testing, supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release
- 2 years of experience developing automated test scripts and working with one or more of the following i.e. Java -Selenium, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit
- 2 years of experience using one or more of the following test management tools: Jira, Rat Functional Tstr, RatClear Case, RatClear Quest, Rational Quality Manager (RQM), IBM Rational, HP UFT etc.)
- 1 year of experience testing Web Services environment
- Experience with Serenity and/or Selenium
- 1+ years of Experience working in Agile Software Development environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.