- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in an outsourcing, consulting, sales or senior delivery capability in the consumer products and goods operations space
- Minimum of 3 years managing large transformational engagements for global clients
- Knowledge of the consumer products and goods Industry – strategy, trends, challenges
- Knowledge of the consumer products and goods operations & technology in the areas Retail Operations, Order Management, Customer Care, Supply Chain, Marketing & Warranty Management
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and the business impact of proposed and adopted regulatory changes
- Stakeholder management & relationship building
- Client engagement & management
- Proficiency in one or more of transformation methodologies - BPR, Lean etc.
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen & Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build trust relationships
- Engineering Degree, MBA or equivalent business degree
- Advanced Excel
- VBA and PowerPoint skills
- CPG Industry Certifications
- Team player
- Solution seeker with determination
- Detail orientated
- Leader of Change
- Positive approach
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.