“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/gender-equality-research-2017
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join our Salesforce Business Group, with the focus on Salesforce projects. You will become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of public cloud applications with a focus on Salesforce.com & the application landscape around it.
The Salesforce Consultant supports the implementation from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the Salesforce solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, this role guides teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce project.
- Deliver, oversee and ensure quality of Salesforce implementation projects from start to finish on time and within budget.
- Performs “As-Is” and Fit/Gap analyses in to map the Cloud technology’s offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs.
- Works closely with technical architects to make the bridge between the business team and IT team.
- Presents and leads sessions and requirement workshops, based on Waterfall or Agile Delivery Methods.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices.
- Understands the importance and is able to design Salesforce solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to ERP & reporting systems)
- Manages teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore).
- Defines test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements.
- Coordinates releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. training documentation, training sessions).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc.)
- Holds Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Has knowledge in Salesforce.com and Force.com platform
- Has 4-5 years of experience in delivering Salesforce implementation projects and managing a team
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.