Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- A minimum 6 years of hands on experience implementing Duck Creek Policy, Billing and Claims products.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience architecting Duck Creek full suite solutions On Prem, Duck Creek On Demand, or on client cloud.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience architecting a manuscript hierarchy based on client requirements for speed to market and product innovation.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with framework integration and architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing big-bang and on-renewal conversion.
- Experience handling major upgrades of the product.
- Experience with a minimum of 5 LOB’s across Personal and Commercial insurance.
- Experience in Data Insights.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.